Lead Quant Researcher / Machine Learning
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- NJF Search
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
One of the highest performing Quant Funds of all time is looking to hire a technically strong Quant Researcher with experience implementing a wide range of machine learning techniques within the context of algorithmic trading.
The firm is looking to hire a Lead QR to work on a range of firm wide initiatives, such as redesigning the alpha research pipeline, as well as working with individual trading desks in the optimization of strategies through the application of various machine learning techniques.
The firm currently trades a range of financial instruments (Equities, Futures, Options, FX predominantly) across a range of high and mid frequency strategies.
The ideal candidate would have the following background.
- PhD / MSc Level Education in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or similar.
- Strong programming skillsin C++ or Python
- Working knowledge of forecasting and data mining techniques, such as linear and non-linear regression analysis, neural networks or support vector machines
- Strong experience developing statistical models in a trading environment
- Proven success working with large data sets and developing statistical models