- $ High Salary
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
Liquidity Program Manager - Regulation
New York, NY, USA
Salary: $ High Salary
I am currently working a Senior Advocacy and Interpretation IRRBB specialist for Treasury Regulation expert able to respond to regulatory inquiries, including Exams and ad-hoc requests in partnership with this banks Regulatory Management Group, based in New York.
Treasury Regulation team manages the regulatory interaction for liquidity management topics and supports regulatory remediation and the implementation of strategic initiatives, in partnership with the Global Treasury Regulation, Liquidity Management and Change teams. The team also sets the standards for regulatory interaction across Treasury.
The candidate will support Treasury’s regulatory interaction, and will support remediation and strategic implementation efforts.
If you have interatced with Regulators include the Federal Reserve, New York State Department of Financial Services, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Securities Exchange Commission and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, please apply here.
All applicants are expected to have strong banking experience, able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of regulators and possess a strong historical record of delivering on key change initiatives.
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory developments related to liquidity management and IRRBB
- Communicate regulatory information locally and globally, in partnership with the Global Treasury Regulation team and Group Regulatory Affairs
- Provide consolidated, expert information on liquidity management and IRRBB related regulatory topics to senior management locally and globally
- Coordinate Treasury participation in requests for comments from regulators or industry groups
- Assist Head of Treasury Regulation, Head of ALM and Head of Liquidity Management to develop overall regulatory agenda: areas of work to support current or potential regulatory concerns or initiatives
- Assist overall liquidity management and IRRBB related communications and relations with regulators to ensure understanding of issues and points of interest
- Assist response to regulatory exams, reviews, updates and information requests
- Assist development of policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulations
- Maintain the cross-Treasury log of regulatory developments
- University degree with concentration in finance, accounting, and/or economics
- At least 8 years of experience for VP at a major bank or consulting firm with specific experience in working with regulators or Treasury. Foreign Banking Organization experience a plus.
- Understanding of key banking regulations (e.g., Regulation YY, Regulation WW, Dodd-Frank) and how they apply to a bank’s liquidity management a plus.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written including the ability to draft high quality communications in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams, matrix management, and multiple stakeholders
- Analytical/problem solving capabilities; ability to conceptualize; anticipate future direction and trends
- Strong presentation skills including proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to rapidly synthesize, summarize and present complex issues in a structured manner that facilitates decision making
To apply, please respond to this advertisement, attaching your latest resume or email me directly at email@example.com