Liquidity Risk Analyst-Risk Audit
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
A New York based Financial Firm is looking for a Liquidity Risk Analyst/Auditor to join a team of analysts who oversee and audit the bank’s funding and liquidity risk activities and practices.
- Prepare and review the firm’s funding and liquidity risk reports
- Manage meetings with the banks treasury and risk management team to set a strategic direction and set priorities for oversight of funding and liquidity risk
- Engage in continuous monitoring of liquidity practices
- Assess the firms' compliance with regulatory guidance in addition to assessing their liquidity risk.
- Part of a team that is assessing the financial firms secured and unsecured funding practices.
- Analyze and gauge effects of past and upcoming regulatory changes (e.g. Regulation YY, Money-Market Fund reforms) on this institution.
- Must have the experience to present an overview of the banks liquidity issues to senior management and regulators and must be the “go to” person and subject matter expert in the bank on liquidity.
- Assess trends in financial markets that may impact liquidity at this firm and incorporate this into continuous monitoring activities.
- Monitor daily market activities and provide rapid analysis and decision-making ability under stressful conditions
- 5+ years of proven Liquidity Risk Management experience with a major financial firm
- Must have 2+ years of risk management experience focusing on the banks funding and/or asset liability management risk infrastructure
- Must have deep knowledge of the banks funding sources as well as advanced knowledge of fixed income, structured markets and derivatives
- Must have current knowledge of how a bank operates today under the Federal Reserve’s Enhanced Prudential Standards based on Regulation YY
- Must have very strong analytic skills and the ability to understand complex technical subjects
- Must have very strong data base and spreadsheet skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Advanced risk analysis skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Candidates who have FDIC Risk Audit or Bank Treasury Liquidity risk experience are encouraged to apply
Keywords: Funding, Liquidity Risk Management, off-balance sheet, balance sheet, asset liability management, Treasury, ALM, Database, Regulation YY, Risk Audit
Please refer to Job 23148 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.