M&A Product Strategy
- 200,000 - 400,000
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 15 May 18 2018-05-15
We have partnered with an interesting Financial Services provider in New York City, who supply Financial Transactions, Reporting and Regulatory solutions. We are supporting the hire of a Senior M&A Product Strategy Consultant.
This is a new opportunity for an experienced M&A Investment Banker with a passion and interest for a more technology driven environment. They will be a SME around M&A transactions and given autonomy to work with Heads of M&A to understand their needs and develop product strategies.
As Head of M&A Product Strategy they will be responsible for overall M&A product strategy working alongside the Senior Executives team to create product roadmaps.
- Experienced Investment Banker with a background in M&A, reorganization, capital transactions and regulatory disclosure.
- An interest or exposure in working with financial technology transactions and reporting platforms.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience