Machine Learning Engineer – Front Office Seat – Tier 1 US Bank
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Jove International
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
My client is a world-renowned Tier One American Investment Bank, currently looking to onboard an exceptional Machine Learning Engineer Strategist.
This is a front-office Machine Learning group, and is responsible for solving some of the most complex Data Science and Machine Learning problems, working with petabytes of large financial data. The team works as a cross-asset group, and comes into contact with various points across the business – work is constantly varied, but it is always completed in an emphatically quantitative driven approach.
The right candidate will not only have a passion for working through Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/NLP problems, but will also be a talented programmer – technology, and how it interacts with the business, is an essential cog in how this group runs.
- Produce data flow/ML models from conception to delivery
- Apply quantitative approaches to large financial data sets
- Understanding of how ML approaches can interact with business needs
- Communication with other engineering teams
- Masters’/PhD in quantitative subject from leading universities
- Exceptional programming skills in either C++/Java/Python, with deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Big Data/Machine Learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Theano/Keras)
- Financial experience not required, but a significant plus
This team has significant backing from the bank; they see it as a hugely important part of the business over the next few years. Due to its importance, they are prepared to pay what it takes to onboard the right people – compensation in this team can be extremely compelling.
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 0207 099 0631.