Manager, Global Treasury
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Manager, Global Treasury
The Position: Manager - Global Treasury
Location: New York, NY
Department: Corporate Treasury
The Role: Provide support to the Assistant Treasurer in leading various strategic projects and initiatives, financial risk management, and general treasury operations matters. Function as a key treasury representative and interface with other corporate finance areas, and business finance functions. Establish and manage relationships with corporate treasury management resources at select banking institutions. Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Treasury Operations.
- Lead various treasury related special projects and presentations requiring financial analysis (rating agencies, banks, Sr. Mgmt. and Board of Directors, etc.)
- Manage foreign exchange (FX) exposures and related hedging programs and work with the Assistant Treasurer to identify further opportunities to maximize reduction of SPGI FX risk
- Oversee global cash forecasting processes and help identify enhancements
- Key treasury representative on M&A transactions and integration, and legal entity restructuring projects
- Credit card processes: execute on leading initiative to transition merchant service providers; manage relationship with merchant service providers; lead annual PCI compliance with business finance and IT
- Banking: Key liaison to relationship banks particularly with respect to financial risk management (hedging programs) and our FX broker platform (FXAll)
- Coordinate internal review of periodic repatriation opportunities, obtain approvals from internal stakeholders, and execute on related cash movements/FX transactions to optimize logistics and cost
- Lead various treasury projects and related implementations as required (e.g. RFP's)
- Review and recommend improvements to treasury processes and procedures including working with the team to document treasury processes, while ensuring compliance with internal controls and SOX standards
- Coordinate annual Treasury Policy review and amendments through to obtaining management approval
- Participate in internal and external audits and reviews, including SOX compliance
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- 4 plus years in corporate treasury, finance, financial planning & analysis preferred.
- Knowledge of domestic & international treasury and corporate banking
- Excellent analytical as well as strong communication and organization skills /attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with various levels of management and cross-functional teams
- Experience with financial risk management (e.g. FX and/or interest rate hedging)
- High degree of problem solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- MBA and Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies : S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.