Manager, Research Network
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 20 Oct 18
Manager, Research Network
Position Title: Manager, Research Network
The S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Network team is seeking a Manager to support our Americas investment research products, as our offerings have experienced strong growth. We are responsible for the commercials and client services tied to our research offerings, including leading and supporting commercial engagements to win new business and retain existing clients, as well as the acquisition and relationship management of providers that power our investment research and estimates offerings. You will be an integral part of the team, serving as the leader of our Americas research business, leading 3 team members, directing our efforts to support the needs of our third-party research providers, sales teams, and clients.
The Role and Impact:
You will serve as a team manager and subject guide for our research products, and be responsible for our commercial success in Americas. This position is critical to our group's success, rapidly growing our Americas client base, revenue growth, and our collection of leading research and estimates providers. You will also work with relevant teams to help grow research consumption and revenue for our research providers.
- Engage with members of the Commercial Organization to own the effort to grow our investment research client base across all customer segments. Find opportunities and potential targets, and negotiate contract terms. Establish appointments with senior-level executives.
- Work closely with the global IB/PE product management team to drive ACV and client adoption efforts across segments.
- Closely collaborate with Research Network colleagues to deepen relationships with existing research providers to benefit commercials and content arrangements.
- Provide high level support to research clients and providers to support our research business, driving client research consumption, including working with cross functional teams to improve participation.
- Lead pipeline & reporting through use of internal CRM systems.
- Collaborate with Content Operations, Product Development and Legal across a variety of operational activities.
- Bachelor's degree is required with 4+ years of relevant work experience in the financial industry a confirmed shown understanding of investment research.
- Extraordinary sales and/or service abilities with a successful track record of working with external clients.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, integrity and accountability, and the dream to own projects until they are completed.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to work on team-based projects, as well as work independently.
Our Hiring Manager says:
We're looking for the type of person that loves supplying to the growth of our business and working with our research clients and partners to improve their business as well. You'll love this job because you're joining a winning and supportive team that drives our business.
We're a tight group that flourishes with winning and providing a superior product and service. We support each other and, while we work hard, having a good sense of humor is helpful!
You are provided with an in-depth training on our products and processes, and offered a range of opportunities to expand their scope of responsibilities. Additionally, our team works closely with other teams within the organization, providing exposure and opportunities throughout the company.