Manager , SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud
Advertising,Marketing and Commerce - SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud - Manager
Our Advertising,Marketing & Commerce
team focuses on delivering marketing andgrowth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurablebusiness growth. We do this by creating content, communications, andexperiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement andoperate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce andmarketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients'marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creativelyfocused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digitalmarketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios. We serve our clientsthrough the following types of work: • Cross-channel customer engagementstrategy, design and development • (web, mobile, social, physical) • eCommercestrategy, implementation and operations • Marketing Content and digital assetmanagement solutions • Marketing Technology and Advertising Technologysolutions • Marketing analytics implementation and operations • Advertisingcampaign ideation, development and execution • Acquisition and engagementcampaign ideation, development and execution • Agile based, design-thinking,user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results WorkYou will Do
TheManager will collaborate and align with technical and non-technicalstakeholders to translate customer facing needs in the sales and/or serviceprocess domains into technical product requirements, and work with onsite andoffshore development teams to build and deliver world-class products using theSAP C4/Hana suite. Will be a product champion and should be a team leader witha consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-end solutionreadiness.
- Scope out initial ideas and create mock ups; lead the mapping of the business needs to the SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud package solutions.
- Initiate comprehensive assessments of relevant industry trends and business requirements in order to help successfully guide the client on how to maximize their investment in the C4/Hana.
- Demonstrate a depth in leading industry practices in the Sales and Service process areas for B2B and B2C business scenarios and how they can be enabled in the C4/Hana suite.
- ClientManagement: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients andsponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, andimplement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification ofbusiness requirements, functional design, process design (including scenariodesign, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining supportprocedures.
- BusinessDevelopment: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at keyclients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of theproposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricingstrategies
- PeopleDevelopment: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input andguidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitmentand retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams andstaff in local offices
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- Must be legally authorizedto work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now orin the future .
- Must have five years of experience with: Enabling Sales, Service and CRM technology strategies across the SAP product set including legacy SAP CRM, SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud products.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in the customer engagement field particularly in the Sales and Service scenarios.
- Consulting experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering large programs on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with development organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MHA, MBA)
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role).
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Willingness to travel (80%).
- High energy/high focus.
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
- Strong technical background combined with solid business experience.
- Highest personal integrity and team-orientation.
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRBL811-CM