- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jan 19
Market Risk Data Strategy Project Manager, VP (#119866)
Global Markets/IHC Chief Data Office (GM/IHC CDO) team is looking to hire a Project Manager for end-to-end oversight of Market Risk - Credit focused deliverables within the Market Risk Data Strategy Workstream. Project delivery will be focused on developing and implementing market risk data strategy target state business processes for credit including associated data, infrastructure, control & governance enhancements, in support of overall IHC Data Strategy.
- Support Market Risk Data Strategy Workstream Lead to develop and maintain detailed, front-to-back delivery plan
- Support Market Risk Data Strategy Workstream Lead to manage Working Group financials, perform review & challenge on resource allocations, and submit budget requests
- Develop business case to support change highlighting key metrics e.g., ROI
- Oversee development of front to back business flows for target state market risk data strategy credit processes in close consultation with credit business and cross-divisional stakeholders
- Assess impact change will have on current state business processes and develop flight path to target including necessary transition states
- Oversee creation of large scale change program artifacts such as business requirements, test strategy documents, and control frameworks
- Produce project status and RAID log to drive progress against deliverables
- Escalate issues and risks to working group stakeholders as appropriate
- Develop metrics to track delivery against program objectives including key performance indicators
- Work closely with workstream teams (Business Owners, Change and IT teams etc.), reference data teams, Data Architecture team and Data Quality & Control teams to understand requirements to adopt Credit Suisse' Data Management Framework.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Knowledge of credit business, products, and associated data needs preferred
- Previous experience handling IT change projects, ideally from a business prospective
- Experience with agile processes, managing plans, UAT, requirements etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence business partners, ideally related to data management, data definition and data understanding
- Proven ability to provide direction and drive progress across groups, particularly to drive consensus of direction from different groups with differing priorities. Identifying and removing roadblocks to progress
- Proven ability as a self-starter. Comfort with ambiguity, able to effectively take the conceptual to the pragmatic
- Excellent written, presentation writing and verbal interpersonal skills; ability to write project document in a manner that is easy to follow for business and technology team
- Detail oriented, analytical with problem solving abilities
- Professional and upbeat
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment under tight regulatory timeframes
- Computer software proficiency, including: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- 7-10 years' project management experience required
- PMI or PMP certification preferred
For more information visit Technology Careers