• Learn about daily functions of the Asset Management team including: existing clients, services, processes, reporting, as well as daily, weekly and quarterly activities.
• Gain an understanding and help promote the goals of the business through helping achieve developed short term and long term strategies.
• Assist with marketing and business development projects that will help achieve set strategies.
• Perform other duties & responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor degree with a focus on finance, economics, or accounting.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Basic knowledge of fixed income securities, economics & finance.
• A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• A strong attention to detail, sound judgment, and ability to reason
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, trading environment
Ramirez Asset Management (“RAM”) specializes in fixed income asset management and provides investment advisory services to institutional investors. Our current offerings include 9 investment composites with fully customizable strategies ranging from cash management out to long duration. We believe in the importance of establishing long-term client relationships while striving to deliver consistent and superior long-term investment results. http://www.ramirezam.com
Send Resume to:
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws. In keeping with this commitment, we will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, or status as a special disabled or Vietnam era veteran.