Marketing Associate - Asset Management
- Base Salary Plus Bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
A top-tier insitutional asset management firm is currently looking to hire a Senior Marketing Associate with RFP writing experience within the asset management industry. Reporting directly to the VP, Client Relations and Marketing, the Senior Marketing Associate will have ownership over the RFP process in addition to managing relationships with Sales, Client Services and Client Portfolio Management.
Senior Marketing Associate
As one of the key drivers of growing business development, it will be the Senior Marketing Associate's responsibility to support the Sales, Client Services and Client Portfolio Management efforts. This will include completing RFPs, updating institutional consultant databases and marketing materials and growing internal client relationships as well as working with the team to develop marketing initiatives. While this is a supporting role, it is important that the individual is also business development/asset raising minded while supporting the efforts of Sales, Client Services and Client Portfolio Management. The ideal candidate will have prior RFP writing experience in the asset management industry.
• This position is responsible for writing accurate and high quality RFPs / DDQs for the purpose of pitching for new investment mandates with institutional clients while maintaing existing client relationships.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with Sales, Client Services and Client Portfolio Management to facilitate high quality responses required to complete sales and client documentation.
• Update client and product related marketing materials on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis (including pitchbooks, presentations, fund factsheets and performance spreadsheets).
• The job scope includes regular updating and review of answers in RFP database and any other in-house database to ensure accurate and updated information.
• The role requires a pro-active and sales/marketing oriented approach whereby the incumbent constantly strives to improve on the quality of answers in order to bring in institutional mandates.
• 3 - 7 years of RFP writing experience in a Marketing support role at an asset management firm.
• Strong writing skills.
• Excellent Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills.
• Previous RFP database experience.
• Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
• This person must be a team player with a positive attitude, high energy, drive and entrepreneurial spirit. They need to be a self-starter with “can do” attitude.
• Professional demeanor with careful attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; exceptional organizational skills and ability to coordinate flow of information.