Marketing Insight & Analytics Associate - BlackRock
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The Marketing Insight & Analytics team at BlackRock is responsible for helping make our marketing communication more insight-led, data-driven, and accountable. Our team works to infuse intelligence & insight at every phase of the marketing process, and quantify marketing’s impact on the business.
We are looking for someone with interest and experience in managing complex research and analytics projects. Along with being curious, analytical and insightful, the person should have strong project management and technical skills. Candidates should be able to work with external and internal partners to help turn a research question into a recommendation through critical thinking, stakeholder management and data analysis.
- Project manage marketing effectiveness, insight & analytics projects.
- Extract, manipulate and analyze data. Develop insight and recommendations.
- Manage and partner with external research companies to deliver on the needs of the business.
- Help design and execute testing & learning plans; develop learning and communicate recommendations for marketing stakeholders.
- Help grow the overall team’s capabilities through innovation and the development of world-class techniques.
- Generate and deliver insight for to help BlackRock better connect with its clients and investors
Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of progressive experience in consumer insight and/or marketing measurement
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Proficient in data analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with R, Python or SPSS is a plus
- Experience in, or strong curiosity for, the financial services industry.
- A strong interest in digital tools and technology.
- Collaborative, innovative, and committed to working with urgency
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.