Who we are:
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry, putting dealers back in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is a turnkey sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to predict future car buyers, market to them at the right time and close more deals with less effort. Mastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com .
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We're an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of "Drive" and "Help" have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win. What we do:
automotiveMastermind puts dealers in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services. What you will do:
Who you are:
- Manages portfolio of 4+ brands (automotive OEMs).
- Responsible for onboarding new OEMs and coordinating deliverables with Designers and Marketing Developers.
- Develops marketing strategies for owned brands, including customer journeys, outreach cadence, channels, audience segmentation, etc.
- Manages projects that span across all OEMs (i.e. developing a new campaign).
- Responsible for maintaining an advanced knowledge of CI guidelines and brand voice and applying across all marketing campaigns.
- Ensures marketing campaigns achieve compliance approvals and documents approval records.
- Collaborates with Designers on new campaign creative and updating existing campaigns.
- Writes strong marketing copy with concise and consistent messaging.
- Actively conducts market research to stay abreast of OEM marketing initiatives, such as sales events, vehicle launches, etc., and incorporates in marketing when applicable.
- Monitors available reporting for owned brands and optimizes campaigns accordingly.
- Responsible for creating and managing brand-specific special/seasonal marketing campaigns
- Develops strong understanding of campaign logic (how conditions trigger content), and the ability to create content rules for new campaigns.
- Thoroughly proofreads campaigns and QAs client data and approve prior to deployment.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and/or Bachelor's degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills - including the ability to handle difficult issues in a professional manner, respond in a timely manner, and identify client needs.
- Strong ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgment in resolving issues.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with attention to a high level of tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Highly influential.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with staff members across the company.
- Solid project management and time management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong PC, MS Office, Google Drive, and Adobe Acrobat skills.
- Intermediate Tableau skills.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.