Mgr Pricing & Valuation
The Manager Pricing & Valuation develops, enhances, and maintains pricing methodologies. He/She designs and supervises daily Settlements processes. The incumbent responds to requests from clients and regulators and maintains strong relationships with data vendors. They build analytic tools for various internal groups, design and implement robust and scalable operational solutions including databases and reconciliation tools, and oversee data quality projects across all asset classes. Principal Accountabilities:
• Perform and review daily Settlements especially OTC options
• Co-host daily huddle with team to ensure junior staff are aware and versed in all issues pertaining to the team.
• Coordinate and manage all production related issues with Developers and clearing partners.
• Present and update settlement leadership team on a weekly basis of all items that require attention to resolve.
• Design reconciliation and automation tools for IM and VM calculations.
• Design, enhance, and maintain pricing methodologies for new and existing products.
• Develop and implement analytic tools for Risk and Default Management.
• Oversee data quality projects and database design for historical data consumed by Risk
• Manage requirements for new product launches to ensure accurate pricing and risk management.
• Prepare and present new methodologies and processes to Risk Committees, Working Groups, and Operational Forums.
• Respond to requests from clients and regulators.
• Oversee all aspects of the resource capital cycle from recruiting to off boarding. Market Data:
• Compile all 3rd party market data needs to support settlements.
• Automate and Maintain a ratings system to grade all brokers based on reliability and quality.
• Reconcile all data source changes from e-mail to FTP and API.
• Work with data providers to ensure all data attributes provided by FTP / APIs Skills & Software as a plus:
• Strong options and energy knowledge, strong familiarity with Bloomberg and Reuters
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.