Middle Office VP
• Management of a group of clients/cleint
• Relationship Building - Manage and develop relationships with clients, counterparties, prime brokers, other external parties such as vendors, etc.
• Sales / Marketing - Presenting to prospective clients the quality of the Middle Office service, including its people and systems.
• Time management - Manage team resources to create efficiencies, recognizing talent and ensuring training needs are addressed.
• Client focus - Consistent and active awareness of the client's needs. Proactively sourcing ways to improve and promote quality. Displays a commitment to excellence. Ability to manage client's expectations.
• Policies and Procedures - Development and upholding of company policies and procedures.
• Communication with other areas of the business at a high level - NAV, QA, Development, etc.
• Create efficiencies through technological enhancements and development.
• During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.