- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Open Systems Technologies
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
Our client is one of the largest global financial services firm, and a recognized banking institution worldwide. They are currently growing their mobile application support for a range of use cases as the business becomes more and more mobile. They are looking to add a Mobile Developer to their Software Engineering team, using Spectrum SDK to develop application solutions for the business teams.
- Design and develop features for Spectrum SDK on mobile, for both Android and iOS.
- Use automated deployment and unit testing parameters to ensure stable and long-lived code components.
- Compliance with UX mockups
- Comply with high security standards in application and mobile development
- Research new technologies and solutions as necessary
- Documentation of API and use cases in a clear and consistent manner
- Support of teams using SDK
- Strong application design skills, experience with Spectrum SDK
- Strong knowledge of iOS development environment – Swift, Objective C, UIWebView, communication between Native and Web code
- Strong knowledge of Android environment including Java, Kotlin is a plus, WebView
- Experience testing mobile and hybrid application
- Experience with a web development ecosystem is desired (JS/HTML/CSS)
- Experience with some desktop development in .Net is an advantage (C#/WPF)
- Some server-side Java knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile environment