Morgan Stanley at Work - Sales Enablement & Business Development - Vice President
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and prosper.
Morgan Stanley at Work ("MSAW") is a division within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, comprised of Shareworks by Morgan Stanley, Retirement Plan Solutions, and Financial Wellness, as well as the Digital Solutions team driving and defining the digital and online experience for wealth management and corporate clients. Our division offers in-depth knowledge and resources focused on providing a full range of solutions that help address various institutional and employee financial challenges and complexities.
The Sales Enablement Support Vice President will work with our Financial Advisors and Morgan Stanley at Work Sales and Relationship Managers to drive sales with current and prospective clients. This will require delivering broad education of the Morgan Stanley at Work offerings (Stock Plan, Financial Wellness, 401k, Executive Financial Services) to our key partners and stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES:
• Coordinate with MS Field Management and Financial Advisors to provide education about the MSAW offerings & current practices.
• Work with Financial Advisors to help them understand the process for submitting reservations and leveraging their books of business for the greater MSAW offering.
• Drive "Corporate Client Coverage" (Financial Advisor/Private Wealth Advisor/Institutional Director/Relationship Managers) during the initial stages of the sales processes and extend handoff to Sales or RM Team.
• Drive the vetting and assignment process for all Financial Advisor led stock plan reservations in order to determine suitability and assign to the appropriate team members.
• Understand corporate client target qualifiers and promote appropriate service offering.
• Manage the sales/cross-sell pipeline across multiple offerings using Salesforce, keeping opportunities updated & relevant.
• Update weekly/monthly reports and data requirements (e.g. Monthly Business Reviews) and address ad hoc data requests as needed.
• Lead & partner on various projects/deliverables needed for Financial Advisor program rollouts including, but not limited to, program eligibility criteria analysis, establishing & managing annual review processes, field engagement (advisors and management), and MSAW product group coordination.
• Review processes, training materials, sales process documentation, and assignment tracking processes to ensure reinvestment success.
• Collaborate with Marketing around the customization of sales presentations and collateral.
• Develop pitch decks that support the team's initiatives.
• Ensure all sales presentations, marketing collateral and other relevant materials are stored and maintained for easy access as needed. Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA degree preferred. 5-10 years of financial services industry experience within wealth management and familiarity with the product offerings - financial wellness, 401k, stock plan, executive financial services
• Strong Microsoft Office skills with a particular emphasis on PowerPoint skills & the ability to analyze and translate data.
• Ability to manage different teams, keeping everyone focused and working together.
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Polished written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively interact and influence a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Passionate about the financial services industry especially as it relates to Wealth Management.