Work you'll do
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead thesolution design process jointly with customers, partners and MuleSoft experts
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effortestimation and SOW development
- Articulate recommendations through compellingpresentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences,including client Business management and experienced IT architects. Leadtechnical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and providehands-on delivery guidance
- Work with customers to create and influence properstandards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout theproject, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Capture project lessons and convert them intoarchitectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor andcoach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provideconstructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
- Mentor and train the internal team on design andarchitecture best practices.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledgesharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, andother forms of market eminence
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft& cloud integration products by leading internal work groups and designsessions within Professional Services and across the firm
Deloitte is anindustry leader in our clients' Digital transformations. We recognize that thebackbone enabling our clients' highest aspirations for analytics and cognitivesolutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, toimplementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloudservices and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud servicesand empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities.Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work withcutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embracethe tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skillsevolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud hastransformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radicalshift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies arenavigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private,public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovativesolutions to our customers. Qualifications
How you'll grow
- 8+ years demonstrated expertise designing,implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complexbusiness requirements
- 3+ years experience providing technical solutionsdevelopment for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSEframeworks
- Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft orother solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOAintegration, API Management technologies and standards
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks suchas TOGAF
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or pastcontributions to open source projects
- Design, development and operations experience withhighly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience designing public and private enterprisesecure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Javaapplication code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills andstrong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting,and describing complex technical subjects
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or moreon-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g.Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Travel up to 75% of the time (can be higher or lowerdepending upon customer requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent industryexperience
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, andother methodologies
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruitertips
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRKL060-CBO