Municipal Bonds - High Yield Credit Analyst
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A NY based Financial Firm is building-out its fixed-income analytics infrastructure for the valuation of Municipal Bonds and is looking for a seasoned Municipal Securities Credit Analyst with experience crunching financial statements, using Excel for cash flow analysis and evaluating distressed tax-exempt credits such as defaulted municipal financings, Senior Living-Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Charter Schools, Land Secured Bonds, Municipal Infrastructure and Special Assessments.
- Perform deep dives into the financial structures of high yield tax exempt securities
- Run Excel cash flow analysis on distressed Municipal credits
- Be able to discuss credit issues and unique valuation aspects across the healthcare-CCRC sector
- Monitor a portfolio of high yield healthcare-senior living, charter schools backed municipal bonds
- Must have the aptitude to understand the relative value of a diverse portfolio of healthcare-senior living backed municipal bonds
- Act as the subject matter expert for portfolio managers and clients on the high yield municipal bond sector
- Must be able to use statistical models and valuation models a part of your research
- Author original credit research on the healthcare-senior living municipal bond sector
- Candidates should have 3+ yrs. of relevant, hands-on Muni-market credit experience and be equally comfortable working directly with major Institutional Clients and internal Product Development teams.
- The candidate must have in depth experience and knowledge of the healthcare-CCRC-Senior Living Municipal Bond sector (bond structures, analytics, and pricing).
- The candidate must have broad and in-depth knowledge of fixed income and Municipal markets either as a credit analyst, product sales person, trader, structurer, portfolio manager or risk manager and be very conversant in Municipal Bond math and pricing applications.
- The ideal candidate will also have product development or project management experience and be the creative driving force as the firms expands into High Yield Municipal Bond products.
- The Candidate must have experience manipulating large datasets and running Excel cashflow spreadsheets on distressed high yield Muni Debt products.
- The Candidate must have current and strong Excel spreadsheet skills and hands on experience using SQL and Python is strongly preferred.
Keywords: Credit Analyst, High Yield, Municipal Bonds, CCRC, Charter Schools, Distressed Bonds, Senior Living Finance, Credit Research, Structuring, Relative Value, Valuation, Subject Matter Expert
Please refer to Job 23103 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.