- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
NA Core Cash Market Manager-VP
NA Core Cash Market Manager-VP
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18052674
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
TTS NA Core Cash Market Manager will be focused on critical strategic initiatives across the North America region aligned with growing the North America Cash Management Business. In this role, the Market Manager will be responsible for driving core cash product commercialization strategies focused on the Corporate and Financial Institutions client base. In addition, the market manager will also lead market intelligence, training, and create cross product solutions for the region.
Overview and Objective:
TTS (Treasury Trade Solutions) NA (North America) Core Cash Market Manager will be focused on critical strategic initiatives across the North America region aligned with growing the North America Cash Management Business. In this role, the Market Manager will be responsible for driving core cash product commercialization strategies focused on the Corporate and Financial Institutions client base. In addition, the market manager will also lead market intelligence, training, and create cross product solutions for the region.
This includes staying abreast of TTS product innovation efforts, industry changes and disruptions, analyzing product metrics to identify revenue / target market opportunities, communicating successes and products sales momentum as well as improving marketing / product training materials. The role will require partnering closely with Global Solution Sales, Product Sales, Banking team, and Product Managers to identify differentiating solutions and segmenting clients. The role will also work closely with cross functional partners such as Marketing to create tailored materials to showcase our expertise and thought leadership in the digital market.
Drive TTS NA segment revenue growth by developing and executing product / channel commercialization strategy for North America Cash Management solutions
Partner with Treasury Sales, Product Managers, Global Market Management team, and Marketing, among others to map out key industry flows and design and promote tailored cash solutions for the TTS Corps and FI's including eCommerce clients.
Position product capabilities into solution packages in response to client needs / opportunities.
Participate in client meetings to better understand their business, strategy, key flows and banking challenges.
Drive commercialization and segmentation for our Emerging Products/Digital solutions and new product offerings such as Smart Match, Citi Payment Insights and Instant Payments by partnering with sales and understanding key flows and clients to target
Identify new product development / innovation opportunities for TTS given market intelligence and client preferences.
Work with various product teams to understand solutions, their value proposition, and applicability to segments/sub segments and create market facing messaging to effectively position in the target base
Drive and manage Cash Products commercialization communications such as the quarterly newsletter providing updates on pipeline, portfolio, trainings and events; sharing of success to replicate; manage and update marketing materials reflecting digital solutions strategy
Create TTS on demand training program by partnering with Product and other market management teams to deliver an easy to consume training program
Understand ever changing North America Cash management market; keeping abreast of FinTech's and new and innovative technologies; provide market intelligence piece, articulating Citi's response to the competition
- Cash products knowledge and ability and drive to influence business performance.
- Results-driven person with very strong communication skills.
- Strong and demonstrated leadership skills managing diverse projects with the ability to motivate and influence; foster innovation.
- Superior problem analysis/solving, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and partnerships, negotiate and influence others
- Proven track record on delivering results
- Strong ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Strong knowledge of our global / TTS network.
- Strategic & innovative thinker with ability to successfully execute on business strategy
- Positive/can-do approach, anticipates & embraces change
- Strong knowledge of the Treasury products, including rapidly evolving payments and receivables industry.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with multiple organizations and stakeholders, including Sales, Banking, Marketing, and Senior Management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional execution skills; gets results.
- Undergraduate Degree required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years banking experience, with in-depth experience in Cash Management.
- High level of personal integrity and interest in building the business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence and build consensus.
- Passion for innovation and forward compatibility attributes: curious, bold, collaborative, adaptable, determined, and empathetic.
- Articulate in written and verbal communication skills; Financial acumen.
- Ability to think through a process to get it to the next level independently.
- Propensity for detail and comprehensiveness of content.
- Proven track record of success.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an extremely time-sensitive environment.
- Professional disposition and client-focused attitude towards both internal and external clients
- Attention to detail with strong sense of quality in work
- Maturity, credibility, energy and enthusiasm