NBA - SalesForce Marketing Cloud Lead Publisher
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Department Profile: The National Sales organization within Wealth Management organizes the activities of Product Specialists and Business Development Managers to drive firm initiatives across all products and platforms with our Financial Advisors.
Background: Next Best Action (NBA) is a client engagement tool that uses alternative intelligence and machine learning to provide Financial Advisors the ability to deliver high quality, customized content to clients at scale, enabling them to establish the optimal standard of engagement for each client based upon learnings from client and FA behaviors and preferences. The NBA team partners with internal business heads, content authors, marketing, Data & Analytics, Digital, and the Wealth Management Field organization to deliver content for effective FA adoption and client engagement. Job Description
A talented email marketer and platform expert to execute communications in NBA, specifically leveraging the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform and creating campaigns with dynamic data designs. You're excited about digital marketing technology capabilities and partnering with business and marketing teams to bring the programs to life and to drive engagement. You like to roll up your sleeves and navigate tools to try new things. You're passionate about target segments and how their behaviors and interests drive engagement across all phases of the customer lifecycle from awareness, to engagement, through to retention. Responsibilities
- Build and execute communications in various marketing technology platforms (primarily SFMC) and provide training and support to colleagues to support campaign build, testing and performance.
- Design workflow and QA processes of testing and validation to improve efficiencies and minimize risk.
- Manage QA processes including A/B testing strategies, best practices and optimization of platform capabilities to drive results.
- Coordinate relationships with Data & Analytics, Platforms & Technology to ensure all key deliverable dates are achieved.
- Action initiatives in support of NBA publishing process and governance, e.g. audit, risk issues and enhancements.
- Assist in project management, process optimization, quality control, field support and education, development of FA tools and resources, cultivation and maintenance of Firm and external relationships.
- Proficiency with AMP Script, journey builder, email studio, sender profile, RMM (reply mail management), dynamic data and data extensions.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience with marketing technologies, including ESP/Marketing Automation technology (SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.). Comfortable working and tracking campaigns in Salesforce.
- Solid understanding of Financial Services products and the industry, including driving marketing efforts on behalf of Financial Advisors / Wealth Management businesses, a plus.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated, results-oriented and a creative thinker.
- Resourceful problem-solver who is comfortable with new technologies and concepts.
- Ability to work well with colleagues across a diverse range of working groups.