NFRM (Non-Financial Risk Management) Junior COO
DIVISION: The NFRM organization is the natural evolution of work that Credit Suisse began three years ago to enable more consistent oversight of compliance risk and operational risk, which includes business continuity management, IT/cyber, and third-party risk.
NFRM aims to help proactively and predictively manage risk through the following:
- Deepening collaboration and connectivity between risk and control frameworks and data and analytics capabilities, creating joint intelligence to more effectively monitor risk developments;
- Proactively engage with the first line of defense;
- Be the intersection of non-financial risk data across the bank; and
- Deliver a data-enabled, global read-across capability leveraging analytical tools.
NFRM is seeking a candidate to join the Chief Operating Officer team that supports the Non-Financial Risk Management team and a staff of 350 globally.
- Partner with NFRM COO to establish communication strategy and help execute strategy
- Collaborate with knowledgeable and demanding partners within Risk and across the Bank to execute plans for initiatives designed to improve efficiencies, risk controls, and firm competitiveness.
- Help support human capital matters including recruitment / onboarding by closely working with NFRM COO team and HR
- Interact directly with the Global COO and NFRM senior management
- Support NFRM COO across all aspects of the role
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills. Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage in effective discussions and articulate clearly the key risks/business process/strategies.
- Good project management and strategy development skill and experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to independently research and develop innovative solutions
- Positive attitude and focus on collaboration, detail oriented with the ability to understand complex business/risk drivers and drive challenging processes
- You have at least 5 years' experience in the financial industry
- You have the ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks, along with orchestrating deliverables across a diverse group of internal partners.
- You are a committed teammate with an independent, reliable and thorough way of working and a self-starter personality with a highly independent and dedicated approach.
- Your strong client orientation and your interpersonal skills provide you with the skill set to establish excellent relationships across the bank.
- Highly pragmatic business analysis, get things done attitude, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.