NYC Marketing Intern
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Marketing - Internship - Summer 2020
CME Group is currently looking for a Summer 2020 Marketing Intern.
This candidate will assist the Client Development and Research division on day-to-day activities in support of Product and Customer Marketing. We are looking for a highly-motivated and fast-learning intern to join our team this summer. As a member of the Marketing team at CME Group, you will focus on Customer and Product, Retail and Content Marketing. Projects may include analyzing customer journeys, creating and updating product collateral, drawing insights from digital behavior, creating emails for outreach, researching potential new clients and other ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain and create client-facing materials in print and online
- Pull and analyze data from a range of marketing channels and use this data to inform strategy and tactics
- Coordinate content lists and educational material lists.
- Create Emails for Distribution Lists
- Research adjacent markets and conduct competitive analysis
- Write and proofread communications
- Prepare internal presentations
- Passion for marketing and communications; interest in financial markets a bonus
- Analytical mind, superior attention to detail
- Highly-organized and able to manage projects and prioritize adequately
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Required
- HTML and Google Analytics a plus
- Salesforce/Pardot a plus
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, PR Business or a related field
- Rising Seniors preferred
- Prior marketing experience; B-to-B experience a plus