Network Security Engineer
- An exciting and significant position within the newly insourced Network Security (NS) team. Applicant will be a part of our new team that is at its starting point and is taking shape in the next months. Overall our Network Security team is part of the Group Chief Information Office with over 10'000 staff supporting the entire range of IT infrastructure, including cloud platforms.
- Work with the latest technologies and products the bank has in place to protect its networks - Secure Browsing, Secure Connection, DC Protection and End User NAC to name just the most important capabilities in the NS space.
- Opportunity to implement, as a subject matter guide, all types of 'change-the-bank' activities, be it in the context of regular change management or projects. Supporting your colleagues of the Network Security Operations team with L3 expertise is an additional challenging responsibility.
- Outstanding understanding in network security is also needed as the basis for the development of new services in this ever changing IT security domain.
- Make full use of your interpersonal skills as you interact proactive not only within Network Security teams but across the entire value chain of the bank's IT security including Cyber Security and external providers.
- Work will be of critical importance to minimize overall security exposure!
- Performance and success in this job shall make applicant proficient for future team lead roles.
Build mindset of getting-it-right-first-time and encourage a behavior of continual learning and improvement. You Offer
- Professional education is based on a Bachelor's degree or a professional degree in computer technology or equivalent - certifications in security (e.g. CISSP, ISO27001) and the process framework ITIL are a plus!
- Equivalent work experience of at least 3 years a similar role in security operations or security implementation - professional experience in the finance industry is considered as an asset.
- Outstanding knowledge of security principles and security technologies such as Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS, and Network Access Control a.s.o. ideally gained with previous engagements in international companies.
- Outstanding understanding of products such as Zscaler, Palo Alto, Cisco, Rebasoft or equivalent on a configuration level.
- Familiarity with security standards (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST, ISO27002:2013) and experience in SIEM and log analysis (e.g. Splunk) would be considered a plus!
- Build and develop positive relationships with your colleagues you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working attitude that can be described as a subtle mix of 'don't-touch-a-running-system' and 'can do' in combination with an uncompromised security attitude and a dedicated affinity to information technology as part of your DNA
Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for our team.