OFAC Advisory VP
- commensurate with experience
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Purpose: Subject matter experts primarily to interpret sanctions programs and to provide advice to line of business, risk management teams, legal and supports voluntary disclosure process.
- Provide business and branch unit sanctions advisory, includes but not limited to Trade Finance, Treasury, Bank notes, contract review, new customer or product support.
- Provide advice to Sanctions operational and Program office teams.
- Reviews new products and customer agreements for sanctions issues.
- Support LCD and Business level operational units.
- Conduct emergency Sanction program briefings for management and business partners.
- Contract review.
- New Product review.
- Non electronic product sanctions adjudications.
- Conduct on branch site visits.
- 5 plus years banking industry and BSA/AML & OFAC internal control.
- CAMs preferred
- Knowledge of Sanction policy and OFAC, knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice, compliance risk management
- General Skills: Business acumen; communication skill, creative problem solving skill; leadership and management skill; analytical skill; writing skill; technical skill; project management skill; relationship management skill; team work; planning and organizing skill; coaching skill.
- General Knowledge: Knowledge of Sanction policy and OFAC, knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practices, as well as knowledge of compliance risk management.
- Specialty Knowledge: Knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice with strong emphasis on all aspects of BSA, AML and OFAC. Comprehensive knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC related regulations and ability to implement the banks policies and procedures.