OTC Derivatives - Client Solutions Analyst
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
A financial derivatives firm in NY is looking for a sharp BS in Engineering/Computer Science with 1-2 years of experience working in the OTC derivatives market. The firm has created a service that allows derivative counterparties to eliminate risk and reduce operational and capital costs.
- The client manager's role is to represent the firm to its clients.
- Assisting the sales team to prepare new clients.
- Advanced analysis of client data.
- Handling and prioritization of client requests.
- Training Clients so that they can get the maximum value from the platform and its services
- Work with Sales and Product Development teams to grow the business and improve overall client services
- Building lasting relationships with clients.
- Candidates must have experience in: client facing roles
- Candidates must have experience with trading and risk management applications for OTC interest rate swaps and credit derivatives, FX and Commodities
- Candidates must have experience analyzing unstructured OTC derivatives trade data.
- Candidate will have a math or hard science education
- Candidate must have advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, database querying experience (SQL) and good communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a deep understanding of the lifecycle of an OTC Derivatives transactions and proven ability to format and manipulate complex derivatives trading data.
Keywords: OTC Derivatives, Settlement, Clearing, Data Analysis, Excel Spreadsheet skills, SQL, Problem Solving, Client Facing
Please refer to Job #23055 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org