- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Aug 18
Omega Development Platform Lead - VP #115826
A solid industry leading Advanced Execution Services trading platform called Omega.
Omega is a flexible, high throughput trading system at the core of Credit Suisse's US AES trading platform which manages and executes various trading algorithms for thousands of clients.
- Work with a group of highly technical professionals to extend functionality and optimize performance of Omega.
- This group is one of the elite technology groups at CS that develops frameworks for the firm's top electronic trading platforms such as Omega and Crossfinder.
- Incredible opportunity to enhance one's skills in messaging technologies and further learn the algorithmic trading environment on the street.
- The opportunity to work closely with the business and firm COO's on broad based external client functionality and high profile compliance and SEC based items.
- VP level opportunity.
- Proven track record designing and developing trading execution management systems (EMS) or high throughput, low fault tolerant messaging systems.
- Expert-level C++, scripting (Perl or Python), networking/communication protocols (experience with messaging is a big plus) and multi-threading.
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently in a high-pressure, time-critical environment.
- Passion for technology, versatility.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing algorithmic trading strategies.
- Good understanding of common trading algorithms used by the street (e.g. VWAP, INLINE, etc.).
- Effective communication skills with non-technical personnel.
- Good knowledge of databases and SQL.
- C++, STL, Boost, Linux, VWAP, SOR, Optimization, Scripting, OMS, EMS, Messaging.