Operations Analyst w/ BB monitoring & reporting
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Full time
- enableIT LLC
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Looking for a consultant to join Borrowing Base monitoring enhancement project in New York City. Skills: - Detail Oriented - Good administrative skills - Good MS excel, MS word skills
Services to be provided and tasks to be completed:
- Quarterly/Annual OFAC check for all BB clients in TCF portfolio (Due Jun and Sep)
- Monthly BB pre-approved receivables/storage reconciliation for all BB reports received (Due monthly - approximately 60 reports to be received monthly)
- Insurance policy monitoring set up in Covtrack (Due Apr)
- BB / Pre closing minutes – meeting minutes to be drafted and reviewed by analyst (Due monthly, within D+5 every month, and subject to GPS control).
Description of the skills/knowledge/expertise required :
- Details oriented
- Good administrative skills
- Good MS excel, MS word skills
Project Objectives / Estimated costs & benefits/return on investment (qualitative/quantitative):
1) Financial crime risk control related to OFAC in Borrowing Base Report reported by clients,
2) Pre-approved receivables/storage check, ensure collateral are eligible reported by clients as per credit agreement,
3) Insurance policy monitoring set up – data quality control, ensure SG is a loss payee and policy provided by client are up to date.
4) BB / Pre closing minutes – meeting minutes to be drafted (following BB/ Pre-closing minutes’ SOP) and reviewed by analyst.