Operations Specialist M/F - VIE New York City - Banking Operations New York - United States
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Daily administrative and processing of transactions related to an Asset Backed Commercial Paper Conduit
- Retrieve and enter servicer report performance data into SG Systems
- Learning the workflow of an Asset Backed Commercial Paper Conduit
- Preparing client invoices using excel templates
- Review legal documentation and credit application for new deal set up
- Using Microsoft Office including Excel & Power Point to create reports and presentations
- Creating Ad hoc reporting
- Assisting with monitoring of the performance of securitization facilities Profile Required The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New-York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your
application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from
the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details
regarding your financial indemnities. Your profile
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University, majoring in finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated. Banking operations experience required.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application. Why Join Us
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities. Business Insight
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Operations department (OPER) of Global Business Service Unit (GBSU), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, and Asset Management and Investor Services. OPER handles the middle and back office functions for all GBSU
business lines. In addition, OPER ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000QUC
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 06/01/2020
Date of publication: 10/10/2019