Organization Transformation- Change Management Senior Consultant-Government and Public Services
Are you interested in working in a dynamic team based environment that offers opportunity for new and challenging responsibilities? Are you passionate about helping clients align their organizational and talent priorites with their larger business strategy? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Federal clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Organization Transformation (OT) practice! Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant within our OT team you will:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government & Public Services (GPS) practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our GPS OT practice helps clients with their critical organizational transformation and talent initiatives. We work across the enterprise, offering business-oriented and data-driven talent strategy, organization strategy, technology adoption, leadership alignment, culture, learning, and strategic change solutions to address the organization's transformation and talent agenda. Join us, and play a key role in helping our clients achieve impactful, sustainable results! Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/psychology or a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to travel up to 80% as required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
How you'll grow
- Prior professional services or consulting experience with federal, state and/or local clients
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NYCSCAD017-HC