DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It's no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you're willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay. The Role:
As Payment Operations Analyst, you will execute on high-volume, data-rich processes as a member of our Payment Operations team. We are seeking an analytical, collaborative, and detail-oriented self-starter to join our growing Payments team. You will work cross-functionally with risk operations, product support, partner success, and all other internal departments to ensure successful implementations. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications. How You Can Make an Impact:
What You Bring to the Team:
- Review and process payments in addition to reconciling user accounts.
- Conduct comprehensive quality assurance of implementations to mitigate operational risk exposure.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure successful implementations.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve payment and product issues by utilizing Jira Service Desk. Escalate to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Report, troubleshoot, and take ownership of incidents through resolution.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Work on ad hoc projects for the payments team as needed.
Bonus Points For:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of experience in operations or finance
- Ability to take initiative and be a proactive problem solver
- Strong Excel and project management skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding and cross functional communication skills
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Auditing or quality assurance experience
- SQL experience
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay requires all colleagues in in-office positions be vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to complete an attestation of vaccination.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We welcome people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission*. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
* DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.