• Manage daily, monthly, and quarterly performance reporting for all funds in the portfolios. Improve the quality and integrity of the Investment Department’s performance reporting capability by compiling information, calculating returns, streamlining processes, meeting deadlines, and making recommendations for improvement.
• Process and prepare information for investment meetings, quarterly reviews, and trustee meetings.
• Manage deadlines, deliverables, and relationships with administrators, managers, consultants, custodians, and vendors.
• Enhance and help automate the production process of the Investment Department’s performance reports.
• Oversee projects related to reporting, process improvement, and analytics.
• Understand IRR, Rates of Return calculations, creating performance charts, and visualization of data.
• Work with risk management consultant on data integration
• Supervise compilation of investment data for risk management systems
• Assist with ad hoc special projects.
• Provide guidance and training to junior staff
• BA or BS (MBA and/or CIPM a plus)
• 10+ years of relevant work experience
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Comprehensive knowledge of investment performance calculation methodologies