Policy Advisor - New York - Political risk
We are currently recruiting for an experienced policy advisor with one of our key clients in New York.
As an experienced Policy Advisor you will join an existing team which consists of a small number of experienced legal advisors, which will continue to grow as the firm looks to expand in 2020. This is a great opportunity to work for a well-respected organisation in a key role within this growing team. Within this role you will be charged with providing advice on policy/talking points and risk.
In order to apply you must have:
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrable experience writing Briefs
- Some work experience within policy analysis
- Demonstrated capability on the team building side.
- Advising diplomats, researchers, communications professionals.
- Middle East or Africa Exposure
The ideal candidate will have a background in Peace keeping or counter terrorism or have experience from a political risk consulting firm and have a background in finance/political risk.
Political advisors with prior exposure to the UN security council will be highly suitable to this role.