Prin, SWCnfg/AppDel/Sup (MS Dynamics 365 Architect)
Dynamics 365 Integration Architect
- Provide consultative guidance on Microsoft dynamics integration strategies with other internal systems.
- Become an expert on BNY approved internal software systems and design patters
- Work cross functionally with other internal architects to assist in data mining and to couple legacy systems into Canonical master systems of record.
- Draft detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for CRM integrations.
- Be an expert in architecture design patterns, APIs, Publish/Subscribe pattern, REST, SOAP, API proxies, databases and access layers.
- Be a CRM expert in entire customer lifecycle from Sales through onboarding and post sale customer support. Understand technologies used to support this process.
Acts as CRM technical expert, responsible for defining the overall technical direction of the CRM software. Defines plans for MS Dynamics and scripts/programs for the most complex configurations. Standardizes the use of tools, technology and/or business expertise in relationship to CRM approaches. Assists in defining standards, processes and procedures for the use of technology within the department. Defines and approves the process for metrics collection and analysis across all applications. Analyzes data and produces progress reports for strategic projects. Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies and outcomes. Interacts directly with clients and upper management regarding project activities. Contributes to the achievement of Software Configuration/Release Management objectives. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is preferred 10-12 years of experience in a systems SCM environment, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
To successfully perform the mentioned tasks CRM Systems Administrator will require the following skills:
- 2+ years of CRM Administration experience with on premise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and applications quickly
- Experience implementing and supporting Windows clients within a production environment.
- Strong comprehension of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocol, Microsoft Tenant architecture.
- Strong troubleshooting skills (networking, virtualization, Active Directory, Power Platform)
- The ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644 Requisition Number: