Principal, Global Operations and Technology, Strategic Business Planning and Analysis
The Principal, Global Operations and Technology, Strategic Business Planning and Analysis
is a pivotal role in the Office of the CIO and provides technical leadership across multiple areas for Global Operations and Technology Office of the CIO organizational and functional effectiveness measurements.
- Participates in determining what metrics to track, how they are to be measured, and the method in which data is tracked, stored and reported.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Extracts business insights to guide direction of learning activities and drive organizational efficiencies, effectiveness and outcomes.
- Maintains knowledge of company's total computing environment and planned changes in order to develop meaningful measurements.
- Stays abreast of technology innovations and trends and identifies areas of improvement. Works with business stakeholders to develop solutions.
- Collaborates with and supports leaders and their teams from multiple areas of expertise to ensure strategies and measurements are aligned and support business and operating results.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial
10-12 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Strong financial and budgeting experience preferred BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Tech Strategy & Business Mgmt-HR06033} Requisition Number: