Principal IT Risk Analyst - Technology Risk
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG)
is the central infrastructure services groupwith a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customershave most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financialservices market place. BNY Mellon App Engine technology is leading edge withindustry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprisestandards for developers. TSG
is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service usingthe latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deploymentsin BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green fieldcloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
Thisis an ideal opportunity for a successful candidate to be part of the TechnologyInfrastructure Risk Management and Compliance Team that will form part of anewly created approach to Technology risk within the firm. Key responsibilities include:
- Executionof IT Risk related projects and programs.
- SupervisingAudit and Regulatory remediation activities.
- Providingrisk based solutions and advisory across multiple areas of technologyinfrastructure operations and engineering.
- Executivereporting and presentation of the above mentioned items.
Principal IT Risk Analyst->> Identifies,analyzes, monitors and minimizes the most complex areas of risk that pertain toinformation technology. Leads coordination with disaster recovery and datasecurity teams. Provides high value input into risk reports on highly complexissues. Presents reports to the business areas and CTS management. Leadshigh-impact and complex projects that involve working with the businesses toimprove controls that would mitigate any deficiencies. Ensures controls meetregulatory and organization standards. Develops and improves risk systems,methodologies and limits. Uses expertise of CTS and market trends to determinepotential risks to the organization. Recommends and leads any resulting changeneeded to mitigate risk. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Qualifications
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- Ten to twelve (10-12) years of related experience related to Audit and Regulatory remediation program management is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is strongly preferred.
- ISACA certifications is strongly preferred.
- Experience interacting with major auditing firms and their interaction methodologies.
- Experience interacting with government regulators of financial services entities.
- Proven results in delivering multiple IT remediation work streams simultaneously on time and within budget.
- CISA, CISSP or other IT audit/IT risk industry certification is a plus.
- MCSE, CCNP, or other IT technical certification is a plus.
- Six Sigma or other process based certification is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Technology Services Group-HR06725 Requisition Number: