Principal Product Manager
Principal Product Manager
Location: New York, NY | Greensboro, NC | Washington, D.C. | Atlanta, GA | Denver, CO
In today's world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end.
Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital. We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections - between people, systems, data and technologies - so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale.
We're looking for a get it done, organized marketing professional that is comfortable building relationships and implementing marketing operations, campaigns, tactics and events. You will contribute to breakthrough ideas internally and externally. Join us as we partner with leading digital technology companies to develop services and solutions that help our clients solve their greatest business challenges. Work You'll Do
The Principal Product Manager for Hux will lead the vision and own the build of a suite of capabilities and end-to-end solutions within our Hux platform organization with a focus on how clients acquire customers. Hux tightly integrates marketing managed services with pre-built IP/software and a best-of-breed ecosystem to power real-time data management, marketing decisioning support, content, delivery, personalization, audience management and the end-to-end customer experience (CX) spectrum.
This role works with the product team, program management and engineering in leading comprehensive ongoing releases of existing capabilities bringing enhancements and new solutions to market. You will be accountable and responsible for end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives. You will ensure that the business needs are clearly understand and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business. You will support the following:
What You'll Bring to the Table Qualifications
- Work with business stakeholders to prioritize planned and unplanned development engagements
- Work with the go-to-market team on launch and customer adoption, support early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user interface, architecture, and integration with other products in the portfolio
- You will populate, review and refine product backlogs, including, but not limited to, platform themes, epics, features, user stories, business validation and user acceptance test plans and scripts
- Prepare, review, and refine project plans in partnership with Scrum master and teams across the spectrum of groups involved in platform development and deployment
- Bachelor's degree required. Marketing, or technical fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors preferred. MBA a plus
- 8+ years in product management with a majority in product companies in the marketing services, digital / customer experience domain; experienced technology leadership in rapid growth companies in marketing services preferred
- Understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning paradigms
- Be an expert in the Digital Marketing domains and have a deep understanding of marketing and ad tech platforms
- Understand CRM platforms and how look alike or one-to-one segments can be leveraged to create optimal communication experiences and streams
- Experience working with DSPs and DMPs, ideally with TheTradeDesk or other 3rd party providers
- Familiar with search engine marketing and how to leverage segmentation capabilities to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions
- Experience developing and owning vision, blueprints and architecture to build mid- to large-scale software/SaaS products in marketing services tech; related additional experience in professional services, implementation or managed services preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to developing marketing technology solutions
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate, and persuade, a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes
- Has experience with scaled systems and understands data and system integration; should also have a good understanding of security from a data and process perspective
- Has a customer-driven mindset and insatiable appetite for engineering excellence and drive for outcomes
- Ability to travel up to 25%
How you'll grow
- Experience integrating with leading advertising platforms
- Deep knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Industry knowledge of, and preferably experience working with, Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- Experience with leading Martech providers
- Previous experience working in a service environment
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NYCCMGRJG022-CM