- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Mar 19
Principal and Systematic Strategies Senior C++ Developer, VP (#119809)
The Principal and Systematic Strategies team is seeking a senior developer to help build and maintain a multi-asset order management and execution strategy system supporting the principal trading businesses in Credit Suisse's Equities Division. You will work closely with business counterparts from Equities Cash and ETF trading desks and electronic trading IT development teams to build effective solutions supporting quantitative trading and automated hedging activities.
- Develop software components in C++ to support low latency and large volume of order flows and ensure high availability.
- Develop tools and scripts to assist QA and Production Support Group with testing and maintenance of the system.
- Work with the traders and quants to capture the requirements for execution strategies and implement them within the system.
- Participate in design sessions.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Work with the Production Support Group and release management teams to create and coordinate releases.
- Perform Level2 application support to assist the Platform Support Group in troubleshooting production issues.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in modern C++ application development using C++14 or higher (C++17 preferred), template programming.
- Experienced in multi-threaded programming.
- Experience in design and development of real-time, low latency and fault tolerant server-side applications.
- You possess an understanding of distributed systems design.
- Object Oriented Architecture and Design experience.
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.
- You demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational abilities and good attention to detail.
You will have some of the following qualifications:
- You have experience in financial markets and electronic trading.
- Experience with cross platform C++ development (Windows, and Linux).
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (DevOps) techniques.
- Experienced with TDD and usage of unit testing strategies like Google test or Boost Unit test for C++.