Product Manager, Head of Institutional Investor Products
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Preqin, a fast-growing Fintech company is seeking a seeking a passionate and innovative candidate to lead our digital/SaaS business serving institutional investors.
The ideal candidate will have experience working at an institutional investor/fund of funds/investment consultant, or alternatively for a company, such as a data or analytics provider which serves institutional investors.
The Product Manager will own strategy for Preqin’s institutional investor clients and for supporting Preqin’s positioning as the home for all alternative assets. The ideal candidate will have direct experience of institutional portfolio monitoring and analytics and be passionate about creating products that customers love.
TITLE: Product Manager, Head of Institutional Investor Products
LOCATION: New York or London
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive
The Product Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and owning a strategy and roadmap for Preqin’s digital/SaaS products for investors
- Translating customer needs into product requirements
- Managing product backlog and product launches
- Developing partnerships with complementary organisations and integrating new capabilities
The ideal Product Manager will:
- Have a degree in a numerate or analytical discipline, such as economics, mathematics or a related field.
- Have experience related to asset allocation at an institutional investor (e.g. pension fund, fund of funds, insurance company, etc.) or working for a business serving asset owners (e.g. investment consultant, data or analytics provider, etc.)
- Be an influencer able to gain buy-in to ideas/proposals
- Excel in fast-paced, demanding environments
- Have a desire to create best-in-class products
You’ll be joining a fast-growing company with a global client base consisting of key industry players, with the opportunity to rapidly grow Preqin’s institutional investor business.