- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Product Manager, Liquidity Sharing
Product Manager, Liquidity Sharing
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Other Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19031061
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Target Balancing is a Strategic product for TTS that enables clients to mobilize their operating funding across their subsidiaries around the world. Complimentary to Target Balancing, Liquidity Sharing is a new, strategic and global focus to bring new innovative solutions to our clients. Liquidity Sharing is being looked as a key innovation and an opportunity to elevate innovation at a global scale - one that will add significant value to clients and create sustainable competitive advantage for Citi.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end product development and commercialization of Liquidity Sharing Services under the TTS Liquidity Management Services (LMS) group. This includes:
- Wearing a design thinking hat and creating user stories from different user perspectives - Internal and Client users
- Prioritizing and creating a product roadmap by liaising with various stakeholders - Regional and country product, Sales, Operations, Service and Implementations.
- Coordination with technology partners on platform deployment, roll out of services to planned countries according to prioritization and roadmap
- Commercialization of the offering via product training and marketing programs; manage the product rollout and act as the commercialization champion leading trainings, communications and client facing awareness programs
- Securing all necessary program approvals from key stakeholders such as risk, legal, compliance and controls. This will require close collaboration with LMS product partners such operations and implementations in defining a global implementation and support model.
- Lastly, and in addition to Liquidity Sharing, the Product Manager will support Cash Concentration initiatives.
- Learn Strategic planning skills - create product roadmaps, commercialization plans, market assessment plans.
- Build a global network of TTS partners through interaction with regional and country product managers, client management, operations, implementations, technology and control teams
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Citi's industry leading Liquidity products - including how these products help meet client objectives and drive revenue and sales activities
- Work alongside product managers who manage Liquidity products successfully in 97+ countries - across all regions, in their daily job
- Learn strong project management skills as well as get exposure to key functions related to successful product management: Product roadmap development, Revenue and Pricing analysis, Budget and Strategic planning process, Regulatory / Compliance, Technology and Operations
- Learn the tech development cycle - including forecasting product demand, revenue, budget requirements and BRD support
- 5 years' experience in product management. Knowledge of agile product development methodologies and tools a plus.
- Knowledge of Cash Management and/or Liquidity Management and/or Client corporate treasury practices and/or Payments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative, independent, highly motivated!
- Organizational skills and the ability to drive complex projects
- Ability to interact effectively, with clients, business partners, senior management
- Hard working team player