Product Marketing Specialist
The incumbent will be responsible for delivering compelling marketing material and product communications to BNY Mellon Investment Management clients. Responsibilities
• Delivering marketing material for the organization such as factsheets, investment ideas, commentaries, presentations, re-prints and web positioning.
• Transitioning product marketing to a digital strategy and automation.
• Providing updates and delivering material to the appropriate audience.
• Awareness of all audiences such as investment professionals, internal sales and direct shareholders/clients.
• Partnering with appropriate investment firms for accurate messaging and collaboration.
• Strong sense of teamwork and being a key contributor/project manager for marketing collateral.
• Collaborative relationship with compliance and a firm understanding or willingness to learn compliance requirements for approval.
• Championing investment products and taking ownership of their success.
• Keenly aware of how products should be marketed exhibiting an understanding of the importance of both a selling system and how clients need to be serviced Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required 3-5 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York- Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
North America Distribution-HR11430 Requisition Number: