Product Specialist-C13, VP, Depositary Receipts (BCMA)
Banking, Capital Markets, & Advisory (BCMA) is seeking a Vice President level Product Specialist in the Issuer Services' Depositary Receipts group.
The Product Specialist is a senior level position responsible for the implementation of Depositary
Receipts Programs. Potential candidates have experience in dealing with operations and possess a general understanding of the stock transfer business. Responsibilities:
Implementation transactions include:
- New sponsored American Depositary Receipt and Global Depositary Receipt programs. (IPO, Levels 1 & 2)
- Follow-on and secondary offerings
- Private Placements of ADRs, GDRs, Restricted ADRs, Block sales etc.
- Restricted ADR program implementation, program operation and administration
- ATM (At-The Market) implementation and ongoing offering transaction coordination.
- Convertible/Exchangeable bond implementations and bond conversion processing
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in serving clients
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work with external counsel and negotiate contracts adhering to Bank policy
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated analytical and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting