We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our global team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing in-depth pre- and post-sales client support for Fitch Connect, the flagship platform for Fitch's unique market-leading content across Ratings, Research, Country Risk, Fundamental Data and Analytics.
As part of the Product Specialist team, you will partner with the Sales teams to successfully convert Fitch Connect opportunities. You will participate in sales and proposal presentations, advice clients on best implementation strategies, build custom templates, deliver tailored customer training, identify additional product/services opportunities in the customer organization and proactively reach out to non-Web clients to highlight relevant product developments and gather feedback. Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Act as the subject matter expert for the Fitch Connect platform
- Support revenue generation, retention and growth via in-depth product and content expertise throughout the client lifecycle
- Provide tailored training and support to perspective clients based on their requirements
- Accountable for non-Web clients onboarding
- Build and maintain custom Excel Add-In templates
- Proactively reach out to non-Web clients to provide relevant product updates and gather feedback
- Collate data and functionality feedback from customers for incorporation in future product release cycles
- Collaborate with the relevant product, data and sales teams during the pre-sales and post-sales phase to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain superior customer relationship
- Ensure client interactions are delivered and recorded in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with team processes and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- In-depth financial market data knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills (knowledge of ftp and/or API would be an asset)
- Fluent in English (any additional Western European language would be an asset)
- Strong time management and organizational skills in order to prioritize workload and demands
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven
- Logical approach to problem solving and analytical thinking
- Demonstrates urgency, energy and enthusiasm
- Experience of credit data within a bank, vendor or other financial institution
- Successful in building and maintaining trusting relationships with external clients and stakeholders
- Experience with product and/or content integration
- Experience with Excel Add-ins, including building templates and models
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .