- 180,000 + Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
We have partnered with a large and successful financial technology company to support the hire of a Professional Services Manager, in New York City.
Professional Services Manager
We are looking for a Manager who will lead and mentor the professional services team including product, implementation and project consultants.
The Professional Services Manager is expected to lead and drive the business to the next level through safeguarding the team in remaining self-sufficient, servicing clients to a high standard and ensuring their current success is maintained and improved upon.
The successful candidate will own and be accountable for driving revenue growth and meeting revenue targets, ensuring delivery of quality services for all consulting engagements and services; recognise leads and execute new business opportunities. This role will also work closely with the Sales and Client Management teams to help identify and/or close services opportunities across both new and existing customers.
- Candidates should be university degree level educated or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting services experience
- Minimum 3 years management experience across all aspects of a consulting services business including financial planning and forecasting
- Practical experience and track record of delivering agile based projects preferred
- Practical experience of enterprise-scale integration projects in the Financial Services sector
Technical experience with database practises and querying language is desired