Program Manager MS&I
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 24 Jun 18 2018-06-24
Program Manager MS&I
The Role: Program Manager, Market Structure & Innovation
The Location: New York
The Team: The MS&I Program Manager (PM) will work with Platts' project management team. They will be responsible for managing the portfolio of work being performed by the entire team, and also leading the implementation of major projects across Platts' customer base.
The Impact: This is an opportunity to manage key, complex projects that cross multiple areas of our business. Initial projects for the PM will have revenue impacts up to $10MM+
What's in it for you: This person will have the ability to influence and develop strategy among advancing benchmarks and new trade and risk management capabilities.
Responsibilities: The MS&I portfolio will be tracked, prioritized and resourced based on the work being done by the PM - it is expected the PM will manage up to 50 projects with respect to tracking, and there to be up to 3 projects operating simultaneously under the management of the PM. The PM's projects will include projects that represent Platts' strategic priorities of advancing benchmarks, getting closer to the trade and developing new trade and risk management capabilities. If the portfolio becomes more complex, the PM will be expected to determine the case for adding additional project managers to the MS&I team, help to onboard those new resources and mentor them so they can be successful. In addition, the PM will manage transition of MS&I projects into the core part of the Platts business, and to develop the business processes necessary to create that transition.
What We're Looking For:
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated track record of delivery
- Demonstrated track record of customer/external entity management
- Demonstrated track record of internal stakeholder management and alignment
- Excellence in using project management systems such as Microsoft Project, Serena or to do equivalent work with tools like Excel
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams, and willing to travel as necessary to keep teams aligned
- Project Management Professional certification
- Lean Six Sigma certification