Project Consultant - Divorce Attorney
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Contract, Part time
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is looking for a Divorce Planning expert to develop a comprehensive list of divorce planning decision rules used to review and identify gaps and opportunities in one’s financial plan. The focus will be on divorce planning. NOTE – This short project will be accomplished off-site.
• Research and identify divorce planning opportunities. This collection of divorce planning opportunities will be created by leveraging one’s planning experience, researching other divorce planning processes, and consulting with other expert divorce planners.
• Once collected, turn divorce planning opportunities into decision rules, either independently or with an assistant.
• Define project objectives and create project timelines.
• Stick to the mutually agreed defined schedule, identify priorities, surface challenges and communicate regularly with project stakeholders.
• Work with other divorce planners as a leader, maintaining quality control and man
If interested, please email your resume to Holly Goldin at: email@example.com
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.