Project Manager/Scrum Master- Global Project Services
Bloomberg's Global Project Services establish and maintain the frameworks (project/portfolio management, agile/scrum, end user adoption, risk and controls management, ITGCs, etc...) that drive the ways of working for our SAP Technology and Global Finance departments. We support SAP and all related technology including core enterprise, business warehouse and intelligent automation such as machine learning and robotic process automation as well processes including Order to Cash, Source to Pay, Hire to Retire, Payroll and Supply Chain and partner close with the Bloomberg Global Agile Team.
Are you an experienced Program Manager with an agile mindset and passionate about leveraging Program Management best practices to successfully lead large initiatives in an Agile organization, while rolling up your sleeves as a Scrum Master to support highly effective teams while closely partnering with our businesses?
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager/ Scrum Master to join our highly collaborative Program and Change Management Office (PMO/CMO) team. Your primary responsibilities will be to serve as Scrum Master/Scrum of Scrums Master to your aligned teams, fulfill Program Management responsibilities to deliver large-scale, strategic programs that require coordination across multiple scrum teams (technical and operational) and work closely with senior management to develop enterprise solutions. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Lead large-scale programs with enterprise-wide influence through cross-team collaboration, dependency, risk and issue management
- Influence and help evolve our frameworks
- Interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Facilitate Scrum Events (Daily Scrum, Refinement, Planning, Review and Retrospective)
- Act as coach/mentor to scrum team members, product ownership, engineering and leadership
- Work with Product/Business Owners to support and execute key change management activities such as: communications, stakeholder management, change impact assessments and training
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment requiring good judgment, flexibility and a hands-on approach
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of project/program management experience and proficiency with MS Project
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience and proficiency with JIRA
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level decision making through transparency and data/visualization
- Proven ability to influence and lead with and without authority
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organization and problem solving skills
- A passion for Program Management, Scrum/scaling scrum and the ability to work in both methodologies, collaboration and continuous improvement
If this sounds like you:
- Experience in full lifecycle program management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, -PeopleSoft)
- Experience implementing agile/scrum to new and existing cross-functional teams - including scaled scrum frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Scrum@Scale, SAFe, Kanban)
- Understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Payroll processes
- Big 4 Consulting experience as well as in-house positions
- Experience with global implementations
- Experience administering Atlassian JIRA in an Agile/Scrum organization
- Ability to travel if the need arises (less than 10% of the time)
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.