- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
We are looking to fill a Python developer position in the risk development team. Here is what we are looking for in a candidate:
1. Eager to learn
2. Able to contribute and work well in a collaborative team environment
3. strong problem solving skills
4. Good communication skills
5. Min 2 years of hands-on development experience in object oriented programing, e.g., Python, C++, or Java etc.
6. Good understanding of design pattern
7. Previous experience with python is preferred.
8. Good knowledge of financial instruments is a plus
1. Design and implementation of the large scale enterprise end of day risk system
2. Worked as part of the agile development team.
3. Primary development environment is QUARTZ (BAML proprietary development platform on Python)
4. Support BAU, end of day processing
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: