- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own
Quality Assurance & Production Management (QAPM)
QAPM is a newly formed division that provides Quality Assurance and Production Management services to all clients within the Firm. QAPM partners with the development teams to ensure seamless technology delivery to our clients: ISGT, CPT, MSIM, MSWM Tech, ED&S, and TIR. QAPM's goal is to deliver a first-class technology platform by ensuring top-notch service within QA and Production Management. This division will support the evolution of technology platforms and tools, manage and maintain our production plant, and ensure the implementation and adherence to proper operational controls to manage risk.
- 10+ years of Software Testing/Development experience within a technical environment
- 5+ years of Software Testing/Development Management experience with responsibilities for running the testing function across a broad range of client projects
- Able to demonstrate process improvements across both QA and development teams under their control
- Demonstrated experience of both local and remote team liaison and management
- Experience of Back end testing, ETL, test automation using Java/Python
- Proficiency in RDBMS, schema and SQL (Sybase or DB2 preferred)
- Experience with performance and stress testing frameworks
- Linux/Unix/shell scripting
Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- Experience in Defect management tooling (JIRA, ALM)
- Hands on PERL/ automation skills
- Domain skills or product knowledge
- Experience of Investment Banking working culture