Quantitative Developers experienced in Big Data or Finance wanted for Evergreen Quantitative Capital Management This role is remote based for those who live and reside in NY. If you do live outside this area, you will need to relocate closer to the area . Once lockdown is over, the successful candidate will need to be able to commute to the office in Manhattan
Evergreen Quantitative Capital Management is a new fund (backed by a multi-billion dollar fund of fund) seeks experienced Quant/Software Developers to join a team responsible for the development and support of the trading systems. Will be responsible for market data server and trading system implementation.
Develop market data server
Implement the order and trade management system
Develop GUI for the trading system
Automate futures and FX trading workflows
- Strong experience in C++/Java/Python applications
- Strong hands-on experience with trading systems development
- Experiences in high frequency trading are a plus.
- Experiences in Linux command line utilities and shell script
- Knowledge of trading system, network infrastructure
- Understanding of financial markets and mid-back office systems
- Knowledge of Postgresql is a plus
- Linux admin experiences is a plus
- Highly motivated, and able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, detail oriented, and strong sense of teamwork.
Competitive benefit package.